(as of Jan 27,2022 15:36:00 UTC – Details)
Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low cost, Simple, Smart
Arduino-like hardware IO
Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
Integrated PLL, regulators, DCXO and power management units
Onboard USB to serial chip to easily program and upload codes from the Arduino IDE
Embeds logic level converter circuits
Has onboard 3.3V regulator to ensure enough power to function as your go-to WiFi chip!
Easy access to the GPIO pins for easy prototyping
Easy to use breadboard friendly form fact
Steps of How to use:
1. Download the Arduino IDE, the latest version.
2. Install the IDE.
3. Set up your Arduino IDE as: Go to File->Preferences and copy the URL below to get the ESP board manager extensions: http://arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json
Placing the “http://” before the URL and let the Arduino IDE use it…otherwise it gives you a protocol error.
4. Go to Tools > Board > Board Manager> Type “esp8266” and download the Community esp8266 and install.
5. Set up your chip:
Tools -> Board -> NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module)
Tools -> Flash Size -> 4M (3M SPIFFS)
Tools -> CPU Frequency -> 80 Mhz
Tools -> Upload Speed -> 921600
Tools–>Port–> (whatever it is)
6. Download and run the 32 bit flasher exe at Github(Search for nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/ at Github) github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/Win32/Release
Or download and run the 64 bit flasher exe at: github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/Win64/Release
7. In Arduino IDE, look for the old fashioned Blink program. Load, compile and upload.
8. Go to FILE> EXAMPLES> ESP8266> BLINK, it will start blinking.
2 x ESP8266 NodeMCU LUA CP2102 WiFi Development Board
The chip model:CP2102, easy to program.
ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all wireless networking functions from another application processor.
Compatible with the latest Arduino IDE/Mongoose IoT/Micropython.
Onboard USB to serial chip to easily program and upload codes from the Arduino IDE.
Main frequency supports 80MHz and 160 MHz, supports RTOS, integrated Wi-Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/L NA, onboard antenna. Support standard IEEE802.11b/g/n protocol, complete TCP/IP protocol stack. Users can use this module to add networking functions to existing devices.