MariaDB is a community-developed, commercially supported fork of the MySQL relational database management system, intended to remain free and open-source software under the GNU General Public License.
We’re going to show you how to install it on Unraid using Docker as well as use the tool Adminer to manage and administer it using a frontend GUI.
Finally, we’ll show you how to change skins for Adminer to change its appearance.
If you want to use the written guide here’s the link:
============= CHAPTERS ================
2:43 Install MariaDB
7:55 Create Database
============= LINKS ================
IBRACORP – https://ibracorp.io
Unraid Forums: http://bit.ly/2MwDPTV
============= AFFILIATES ================
Sign up to Linode with our partner link and get $100 in credit!
Help support us by supporting yourself!
============= SUPPORT US ================
Join our website: https://ibracorp.io/membership/
Help support our work by joining our site. It really helps us give back to you.
Become a free subscriber of our site to:
– Read our articles which go with our videos and other work we do.
– Emails directly to your inbox with the latest content. No spam, no bs.
Become a paid subscriber of our site to:
– Get exclusive videos only for supporters.
– Receive advanced tutorials and articles for your IT needs.
– Help support indie creators (and a father of two) to bring you the best content possible!
============= PAYPAL ================
Prefer to donate via PayPal?
You can donate to us right here: https://paypal.me/ramteksolutions
We really appreciate your support in any shape or form.
============= CONTACT ================
If you require support or have any questions you can join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VWAG7rZ
#mariadb #unraid #adminer #mysql #databases #database #msmsql #database #unraidsetup #unraidbeginners #adminerGUI #unraidos #ibracorp #nas #homelab
16 replies on “MariaDB: How to Install and Manage on Unraid + Adminer (2021)”
Dude wth! why is that difficult to find this information! Thank you so much!
adminer is pretty cool. thanks for the video
Can you make a tutorial on Pterodactyl made by a75g? I am having trouble making the docker see my mariadb database.
Can we do a Nextcloud with NGINX Proxy Manager install video since we MariaDB installed.
LOVE your videos dude keep it up! Can see a lot of effort in these!
I cant log in to adminer with the root account. Don't know what to do
Your videos are amazing! Nothing against spaceinvader it's just so clean and the way you explain is done very well! Thank you for your time!! As before I have a few future videos you can do. No rush just giving some suggestions
– Pfsense on VM
– Ombi setup. I know you like Overseerr but since it's still in beta and a lot of people including myself have a full reverse proxy Ombi already set.
– Adguard home or PiHole ad blocker DNS
– Scenerios why you would use Host, Bridge, Br0, or a custom network such as "docker create example". Not just the basics but maybe some advance stuff
– How to setup OnlyOffice community server and document server. Maybe an advanced version of incorporating with Nextcloud
– Wireguard vs OpenVPN. Most people that have modern/advanced routers have an OpenVPN feature built in. Any advantages using it as a container?
– How to have Plex and other applications use ram as transcode. Maybe with this video you could show your preferred way to use the cache device for other files to always use vs only use till mover performs at night?
I know this is a lot but again just suggestions for you sir! Thanks so much!
Great content again, you're a gun!
I have Mariadb for nextcloud. Hadn’t heard of Adminer. This is going to complement it well! Always look forward to your videos!
For me this is great, bcs im not familiar with db management. Thank you…..🙏
Hi man, great the idea to use adminer, quite easier. Next step, pleeeease, is link mariaDB with NextCloud, and then Nextcloud with proxy to be able to reach out frm internet. THX for shining our way into Unraid pathway.
YES! Been waiting for this one. Thank you for making this video!!
Great video! I always created new MariaDB containers for the case that I ever need to export it to a different system. But going this route, will probably save me space.
Thank you for watching! Don't forget, you can join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VWAG7rZ
Hope you enjoyed following along and getting your MariaDB container online.
Another great video!! Thanks again for the content and clear explanations